Programs of Interest to MBC Members
Summer Field Station Botanical Workshops - University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Sedges: Identification and Ecology- June 15 & 16
- Vegetation of Wisconsin -June 18 – 23
- Introduction to Lichens - July 27 & 28
- Plant-Insect Interactions: Ecology and Evolution - August 3 & 4
Visit the Field Station website to REGISTER.
2018 Plant Identification workshops Michigan's western Upper Peninsula June & July
1. Isle Royale National Park (June 4-9), based at Rock Harbor, MI
2. Keweenaw Peninsula (July 24-26), based in Copper Harbor, MI
Kissing Cousins and Family Skeletons - The Michigan Flora and Modern Evolutionary” This is a Video reproduction of the lecture.